Channel Account Manager (West)
About the team…
The Endgame team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned professionals with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. We work with our partners to show clients how to protect their most valuable digital assets using our game changing endpoint detection and protection platform. No challenge is too great for us.
About the role…
You win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned commercial channel managed security services as well as other channel partners based on geography, channel, or market. You achieve sales, ensure profitability, and recruit key partners.
- Establish and direct partner engagement; identify and maintain relationships with key personnel; drive adoption of Endgame channel initiatives and programs; and proactively assess partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develop enablement and onboarding processes to train partners on how to effectively sell Endgame.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with Endgame sales resources.
- Meet and exceed assigned targets for both revenue and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Identify and recruit new partners based on fit (coverage and capabilities).
- Support the maintenance of Endgame’s channel portal.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with agreements and manage channel conflict.
- 5+ years of commercial channel management experience with a rapidly growing security company, preferably with software security experience and a proven track record managing channel programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to formulate a partnership strategy and execution plan.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work with partners at all levels, from sales representatives to management, to achieve desired sales results.
- Proven sales success and knowledge of sales process.
- Ability to travel approximately 50%.
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.