The Endgame marketing team is a driven, passionate and fun team, focused on making Endgame an iconic brand. We are dedicated and enthusiastic marketing professionals who are a part of the hottest company in the fastest growing enterprise security solutions market. We provide the consistent thread and brand across the website and digital properties, internal and external print, events, and media. We are intensely focused on crafting a relevant and engaging story to reflect the power and simplicity of our enterprise endpoint platform, but we equally value progressive, stylish, and cutting-edge design-work.
About the role…
- It’s a dynamic job. One day you may be designing features for the launch of a new website, the next, new infographics for a blog, designing a trade show booth, bringing to life punchy concepts for display ads, or crafting a new presentation template.
- Drive a project from kick-off to roll-out and have substantive knowledge of print production as well as modern web and digital conventions.
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing, Product Management, and Research teams to develop visual solutions to technical concepts.
- Further the iconography and visual language used across web, print, and video content to push the Endgame brand into progressive and exciting directions.
- In this start-up environment, you’ll have a big impact, and bring a positive and collaborative attitude to shape the Endgame brand.
- 4+ years of visual design and illustration experience on B2B-facing brands digital and print properties. Designing for security products is a plus!
- Thrive on employing color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various web, print and layout techniques when designing projects.
- Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and any other associated design tools.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS and Drupal (or similar CMS)
- Portfolio/dribbble account to accompany resume
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.