About the team...
Endgame’s Product team needs a Product Owner to help define and manage Endgame’s Endpoint Security Product. The team has a unique combination of both operational experience defending against nation state adversaries and experience in enterprise product management. The atmosphere is both challenging and fun, with the team working diligently to deliver a best in breed technology while also finding time to participate in internal red/blue exercises, hack weeks, tech meet-ups, and the occasional rocket league competition. The Endgame Product team likes to have fun and likes to win.
About the role...
You are keenly focused on implementing ground-breaking features to detect the advanced adversary based on their engrained behavior, not transient indicators. Endgame’s R&D team has delivered patent-pending technology across all stages of the kill chain, most notably exploit prevention without relying on adversary code execution and signature-less malware detection. You work directly with this team to continue cultivating innovations in prevention and managing the full lifecycle of integration into the product. As the liaison between the development team and the business, you must collaborate closely with both groups to ensure there is a clear understanding of what features are needed in the product or application. You must have a firm understanding of the business domain and the varying needs of different types of end users.
- Collaborate with Product Management on constructing a clear Product portfolio of features and initiatives
- Manage the technical aspects of the prevention, detection and response features across all stages of the attack lifecycle
- Market and customer analysis
- Deriving the requirements of when a feature can leave research and move to development, translating those requirements to repeatable efficacy tests, and integrating those tests into the quality assurance program
- Write the user stories and answer any questions from the development team to help clarify any details as they are developing the application
- Feature prioritization and roadmap management
- Product ownership within scrum teams
- Minimum 3+ years as a product manager, product owner, or scrum master
- Successfully lead agile development teams using scrum or kanban
- Strong desire to build world-class technology and take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS or MS in computer science or another related field
- Network and/or endpoint security background a plus
- Willingness to travel ~25% of the time
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
Our workplace is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.