Sales Operations Analyst
About the role:
Endgame is building its sales operations team to feature motivated, analytical and creative sales and data experts who will use cutting-edge data analysis and forecasting to contribute to the go-to-market strategy for the company.
In the Sales Operations and Data Analyst role, you will report to our Chief Operating Officer and manage sales support functions essential to the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Sales team. You will harness the potential of multiple data sources within the organization (including Salesforce, Outreach.io, Zendesk, BI tools and others), and organize and present this data in a way that is actionable across the company. Specifically, you will:
- Identify, consolidate and analyze data sources related to sales and go-to-market activities, and organize and present insights from the data in order to inform and improve sales and company strategy.
- Working with an outside consultant Salesforce administrator for the more complex tasks, provide daily administration and support of Salesforce and its integration with other tools.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other departments across the organization to ensure data completeness and accuracy and to create and manage workflow and maximize sales process efficiency.
- Monitor and report on sales data (quotas, proof of concepts, win/loss statistics, etc.), and provide analysis of sales trends and weaknesses in sales execution.
- Develop and evaluate sales forecast/pipeline reporting and dashboards.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize sales enablement as we scale.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience with a focus on sales-related data in a quick-growth software company.
- Experience having directly managed Salesforce including technical depth to manage the configuration and administration of the system.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems. In other words, you love digging into all types of data and making it digestible and accessible to all types of stakeholders.
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Endgame's converged endpoint security platform transforms security programs - their people, processes and technology - with the most powerful endpoint protection and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attackers at scale with a single agent. For more information, visit www.endgame.com and follow us on Twitter @EndgameInc.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.
Endgame is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.