Senior Hunter and Technical Trainer
About the team...
Endgame’s Customer Success team leverages expert cyber hunt methodologies to drive customer success, product adoption, and renewals. We take pride in partnering with customers every day to help them achieve business outcomes that matter.
About the role...
- Deliver our training strategy, across both the commercial and federal markets
- Work across the Endgame organization to deliver product trainings for our customers, both instructor-led and self-paced, that promote a greater understanding of the Endgame product as well as the opportunity to engage directly with customers to solve their most challenging cyber security challenges, leveraging the Endgame product
- Support and deliver course curricula aligned with up-to-date product strategies and general business needs
- Support custom solution options based on training best practices to enhance delivery of product training
- Possess a solid familiarity with the MITRE ATT&CK framework and advanced attacker techniques
- Certify external training teams to deliver the Endgame product training
- Identify ways to improve training and process for the customers
- Coordinate and deliver high quality instructor led and virtual training sessions
- Support the adaption of technical information and training materials to efforts in multiple geographies with various cultural considerations
- Interface with account management to identify expected training requirements; deliver regularly-scheduled partner sessions to enhance training performance
- Collect metric-based feedback on effectiveness of training content and delivery
- Support, perform, and troubleshoot hardware and software installations independently
- Recognize and analyze malware based on a combination of behavioral activity and signature-based tippers
- Support the creation and maintenance of quality customer-facing documentation and self-help resources, including product implementation documentation and best practices.
- Understand customer business needs and use cases, driving product improvements
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships, driving product adoption, expansion and renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 4+ years of security training, software implementation, consulting, customer support, SOC, IR, or related experience with demonstrated accomplishments in the role
- Strong understanding of Windows, Mac, and Linux internals, administration, and troubleshooting as well as experience with large-scale, complex enterprise troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of cyber adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures to help customers use Endgame to detect sophisticated adversaries, triage alerts, and respond to potential incidents.
- Ability to demonstrate business value of technical solutions
- Knowledge of training fundamentals and adult learning theory
- Knowledge of best practices in instructional design methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, training and presentation skills
- Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to projects and tasks
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.