Senior Implementation Engineer
About the team…
Endgame’s Customer Success team is seeking a highly technical Sr. Implementation and Consulting Engineer to own the implementation and ongoing operational support of the Endgame platform. We take pride in partnering with customers every day to help them achieve business outcomes that matter.
About the role…
- Assist with the installation, configuration, and deployment of Endgame in complex enterprise environments and with existing customer tools and workflows (SIEM, Active Directory, Software Deployment tools)
- Provide ongoing, post-implementation operational support and troubleshooting
- Deliver initial product and API training
- Provide consulting services such as custom API scripting or operational coaching
- Understand customer business needs and use cases, driving product improvements on their behalf
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships, driving product adoption, expansion and renewals
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6+ years of implementation, consulting, customer support, SOC, IR, or related experience with demonstrated accomplishments in the role.
- Strong understanding of Windows, Mac, and Linux internals, administration, and troubleshooting as well as experience with large-scale, complex enterprise troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of cyber adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures to help customers use Endgame to detect sophisticated adversaries, triage alerts, and respond to potential incidents.
- Strong understanding of security architecture, design, and implementation to aid customers in developing or enhancing their security posture with Endgame solutions as well as experience with cloud and on-prem deployment of cyber security products and solutions.
- Strong understanding of IP networks, troubleshooting tools, and firewalls and knowledge of software deployment tools (SCCM, Chef, Jamf, etc.)
- Ability to support a 24x7 on-call rotation and travel to client sites when required for deployment and operational support, with outstanding customer-facing soft skills.
- US Citizenship
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is proud to be an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.