Senior QA Automation Engineer
About the team…
Endgame is seeking a talented Senior QA Automation Engineer to design and build automated testing frameworks, customized to our unrivaled security applications. You will be part of a team responsible for validating Endgame’s software products, on web and our supported operating systems through exploratory, automated and white-box efforts. As part of the QA team, you will represent the customer perspective and drive product quality and testing efficiency. This position requires an individual who is a clear communicator, team-oriented, and a quick learner.
About the role…
- Develop and extend Endgame’s testing frameworks to test against the Endgame Platform and Sensors
- Test against large-scale data sets, particularly with respect to testing and data verification
- Design, develop, and deploy automated tests in a continuous build environment
- Go beyond testing web applications and can dig down into process handles and network connections
- Interact with product managers and our engineers, to clarify and break down user stories and bugs
- Digging into code to help identify the root cause of an issue and helping the engineering team develop a solution
- Command of a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.) and ability to write automated tests, scripts, and tools
- Thorough knowledge of Linux or Windows with strong knowledge of Bash or PowerShell scripting
- Experience with automated build / continuous-integration systems like Jenkins
- Familiarity with SQL, databases, and data-driven automated tests
- Comfortable with modern systems development life cycle including agile methodologies
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in fast-paced rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills, a sense of curiosity and the desire to ask lots of questions
Endgame's converged endpoint security platform transforms security programs, unifying prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attackers at scale with a single agent.
Our workplace is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.
Endgame is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.