Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
About the team...
About the role...
- Follow best practices, actively participate in code reviews, and thoroughly test deliverables to support the development of Endgame’s commercial product
- Work across teams, supporting Back End engineers to design APIs and collaborating with UI/UX designers to iterate on feature designs
- Be part of an Agile/Scrum development environment where pair-programming and white boarding are encouraged
- 7+ years of web development experience
- Experience with ES6 features like modules, generators, and destructuring
- Experience with single page application frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Ember)
- Experience with CSS and CSS pre-processors (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Experience using package management solutions (e.g. npm, bower)
- Experience with Git and familiarity with Github Flow
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis CI, etc)
- Familiarity with build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc) and charting libraries (e.g. d3.js, Highcharts)
Engineering @ Endgame
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
Our workplace is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.