Site Reliability Engineer
About the team…
Endgame is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to build solutions that enhance availability, performance, and stability of Endgame’s bleeding edge security platform and supporting systems. You will be automating repetitive work and develop solutions that operate at scale, ensuring your own technology efforts directly improve the reliability of our products. Our teams are empowered and expected to improve Endgame’s products to truly deliver a reliable experience to customers. Members of the SRE team also support, deploy, and provide enhancements to the application infrastructure and act as a successful partner within our Engineering, Research & Development, and Product teams. You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to the position, while demonstrating versatility when faced with evolving requirements. You will work within a collaborative, flexible, start-up development environment while being offered opportunities to lead and expand your skill-set. Help us push our technology forward and leverage your expertise in networks and systems to shape the future of our products.
About the role…
- Ensure that applications / services are highly available, reliable, and performant through world-class monitoring, alerting, and self-healing capabilities by applying DevOps best practices
- Design and build solutions to improve the availability, latency, scalability, and performance of our systems
- Implement analysis, data-flow, load testing tools, and visualization systems
- Troubleshoot systems spanning code, system, and network
- Create and maintain software packaging while working within build and continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Have a strong desire to simplify workflow procedures by automating the heck out of everything
- An engineer at heart and equally adept at software development and system engineering/operations
- Solid Networking and Linux experience
- Experience with various programming and scripting languages, preferably Python and Go
- Serious troubleshooting skills across different levels of the stack
- Comfortable shifting priorities, working in a highly dynamic environment, lending a helping hand to colleagues, and taking on new challenges with positivity and resourcefulness
Endgame's converged endpoint security platform transforms security programs, unifying prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attackers at scale with a single agent. Our workplace is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.
Endgame is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.