Software Engineer (Back End)
About the team…
Endgame has an opening for a talented and motivated back-end/systems engineer who loves working across the full spectrum of the development lifecycle, impacting everything from idea generation to implementation. We are looking for engineers with a knack for solving complex problems, learning new technologies, and who take pride in scalable, robust, and maintainable code. You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to the position, while demonstrating versatility when faced with evolving requirements. You will work within a collaborative, flexible, start-up development environment, while offered opportunities to lead and expand your skill set. Help us push our technology forward, and leverage your expertise in networks and systems to shape our bleeding-edge security platform.
About the role…
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of a highly secure and scalable distributed commercial software product in an enterprise/SaaS/cloud environment
- Collaborate with the Front-end and TechOps teams, including coordination with their continuous integration/continuous deployment processes
- Ensure efficient and streamlined version control and work flow, helping guide the team in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Build large-scale, security applications, with a penchant for adopting new technologies while maintaining and implementing computer science fundamentals, as well as concurrency, and performance management
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping production ready enterprise software
- Solid experience using Python or Golang, and relational databases to make web applications
- Familiarity with queuing systems like RabbitMQ/AMQP, Kafka, ActiveMQ, AWS SQS, ZeroMQ, etc.
- Knowledge of HTTP and ability to make a RESTful web application
- Experience using Linux and developing applications that run on Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc)
- Familiarity with search servers like ElasticSearch or SOLR
- Experience with service oriented architecture, micro services and containerization
- Experience with or desire to learn golang
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
Our workplace is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.