Sr. Product Support Engineer
About the team…
Endgame’s Customer Success team is looking for a highly-motivated professional to provide expert technical support to customers using Endgame’s Platform to defend their network. We support our customers in many ways to include remote and on-site technical support, best-practices coaching and consulting, as well as product training. Our team is dedicated to ensuring our customers have nothing but great success using our product.
About the role…
Provide expert technical support to customers using Endgame’s Cyber Operations Platform to protect and defend their network. As the voice of the customer, you will work across teams to quickly resolve complex support requests while proactively driving product improvements on their behalf. You’ll use your knowledge of cyber adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures to help customers use the product to successfully achieve their endpoint protection objectives. The Senior Product Support Engineer will work closely with the sales team to identify and target opportunities for renewals and expansions in customer environments.
- Process inbound telephone and email requests to troubleshoot complex systems, software, and networking problems
- Work across Endgame functional teams to drive quick resolution to customer issues
- Keep customers fully updated while effectively managing expectations, ensuring an exceptional customer experience
- Build and foster symbiotic relationships with partners and customers
- Understand customer business needs and use cases, driving product improvements on their behalf
- Ensure customer issue resolution is completed well before basic service level agreement targets
- Proactively identify opportunities for process, product, and customer satisfaction improvements as well as opportunities for renewals and expansions within the current customer base
- Develop and maintain quality customer-facing documentation and self-help resources
- Create and maintain quality customer-facing documentation and self-help resources
- US Citizenship
- 4+ years’ customer support or related experience with demonstrated accomplishments in the role
- Strong understanding of Linux, Windows, and macOS internals & administration (networking stack, processes, services, registry, users, etc.)
- Previous experience with a host based protective or investigative product
- In-depth knowledge of cyber adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (previous experience in a SOC is a plus)
- Ability to deliver product and threat hunting training courses
- Experience with large scale, complex enterprise troubleshooting
- Must be self-driven and proactive
- Experience troubleshooting a distributed computing system
- Ability to learn technology and solutions quickly, becoming an expert
- Outstanding customer-facing soft skills
- Experience supporting cloud or local deployments of cyber security products
- Programming, database, and/or scripting skills preferred
- Understanding of agile software development, the product development lifecycle, and best practices preferred
- Experience with JIRA, Zendesk, or other ticket management tool preferred
- Ability to travel 20%
- Ability to support on-call rotation after hours 25%
Endgame's converged endpoint security platform transforms security programs - their people, processes and technology - with the most powerful endpoint protection and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attackers at scale with a single agent. For more information, visit www.endgame.com and follow us on Twitter @EndgameInc.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.
Endgame is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.