Sr. Sales Engineer (NYC)
About the team...
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly technical, and proven Sales Engineer to provide technical expertise to the sale process of Endgame’s products and services. You find working in a fast-paced, innovative and agile company to be the lifeblood of your professional existence. If you have an entrepreneurial nature and a desire to take on huge challenges for significant reward, this is the job for you!
About the role...
As a Sales Engineer you will actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and evangelist of our products. You must have the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical stakeholders while driving the sales process forward. You’ll also assist with the RFP process by acting as primary technical representative in collecting and providing data to potential customers.
- Deliver technical presentations and demos of Endgame's platform for potential customers
- Answer technical questions and provide consultative security & compliance expertise
- Act as product evangelist, working with various internal and external resources to stay up to date on Endgame's platform and services, as well as those of our competitors
- Bring customer feedback to appropriate internal teams for consideration in future product offerings
- Work closely with internal teams to develop and enhance sales materials
- Provide the first level of support for your prospects
- Approximately 50% of your time will be spent traveling, and may be local or across the US
- 5+ years experience in a technical pre-sales role with at least 3 years working with endpoint products and solutions
- Expertise with Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Familiarity with Windows client software deployment tools
- Proficiency with Linux/UNIX operating systems (RHEL and CentOS)
- Proven experience working with cyber security products such as network monitoring, malware detection, vulnerability management, and/or threat intelligence, but preferably endpoint security software
- Excellent working knowledge of networking
- Good working knowledge of VMware, especially how to deploy virtual machines
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in development of responses to RFP’s and other technical writing is a plus
- Previous experience as a security analyst is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field or equivalent experience
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.