CERTIFICATIONS & COMPLIANCE
AV-Comparatives is an independent organization that tests and assesses antivirus software to ensure that security vendors are meeting their efficacy claims. Endgame has participated in multiple public tests with AV-Comparatives to demonstrate the platform's ability to replace legacy AV security tools. In summary, the reports show:
PCI DSS V3.2
An independent assessment from Coalfire, a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), outlines Endgame's platform with respect to meeting compliance requirement PCI DSS v3.2, including:
- Endgame meets all elements of requirement No. 5: “Protect all systems against malware and regularly update antivirus software or programs."
- Endgame provides assistance with meeting four additional PCI requirements.
Leading independent compliance assessor Coalfire validated Endgame to help organizations meet Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance standards. Endgame successfully met the breadth of HIPAA security and privacy requirements including:
- Endgame was identified in exceeding four key HIPAA technical requirements.
- Endgame successfully protects against malicious APTs and malware identified as vulnerable for healthcare organizations.
ANTI-MALWARE TESTING STANDARDS ORGANIZATION
Endgame is an active member of the Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization. AMTSO's mission is to help improve business conditions related to the development, use, testing and rating of anti-malware products and solutions.
As a vendor member, Endgame contributes to the development of standards for testing anti-malware products.
Endgame participates in tests that adhere to the anti-malware testing standards created by AMTSO, such as a recent certification from AMTSO Testing Member SE Labs for 100% malware detection.
A shared mission of transparency with AMTSO testing standards has allowed Endgame to contribute its Machine Learning Engine to VirusTotal.
NSS LABS ADVANCED ENDPOINT PROTECTION TESTING
Endgames earned a 'Recommended' rating for two consecutive years and achieved strong placement in the upper-right corner of the 2019 NSS Labs Advanced Endpoint Protection Security Value Map. Key findings of the report include:
- Endgame blocked 100 percent of Offline Threats delivered and executed with no cloud or backend connectivity or support.
- Endgame blocked 100 percent of never-before-seen Unknown Threats.
- Endgame blocked 100 percent of Blended Threats, effectively distinguishing between malicious and legitimate activity.
- Endgame blocked 100 percent of Evasion techniques used to bypass traditional antivirus.