Last Updated: June 11, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
- Information We Get from Others. We may receive information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect, use, or store your personal data when we have a fair and lawful purpose for such processing. We rely on several legal basis for the purposes described in this Notice, including:
- As necessary to provide a service requested by you, such as when you request a whitepaper or register to attend a webinar;
- As necessary to fulfill or perform a contract we enter with you, or an organization you work for, such as when our products and services process information about the computer they are installed upon;
- Where you have given your consent, which you may revoke at any time, to process your personal data for a specific purpose, such as subscribing to receive an email from us about our company’s products and services;
- When we have a legal obligation, or the processing is in the public interest or in furtherance of a vital interest;
- When the processing is necessary to further our legitimate interests, which may include the improvement of our products or services, securing our systems, and to protect against fraud.
Specifically, we may use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- To link or combine user information with other personal information;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- With service providers who perform services for us;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss, including to protect against fraud or credit risk;
- To legal, governmental, or judicial authorities as instructed or required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity, such as in response to a subpoena or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities, or where we believe in good faith that users may be engaged in illicit or illegal activities, or where we are bound by contract or law to enable a customer or business partner to comply with applicable laws;
- In connection with, or during negotiations for, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves all or substantially all of our assets or functions where personal information is transferred or shared as part of the business assets (provided that such party agrees to use or disclose such personal information consistent with this Notice or gains your consent for other uses or disclosures);
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you choose to share information or publicly post content and reviews (for example, social media posts); and
- With persons of your choosing and at your discretion, should the product you are subscribed to allow that functionality.
We may also share aggregate data that does not identify you with third parties.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
By using this Site, you are agreeing to our practices described in this Policy, which includes the collection and use of your personal information.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
3101 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, Virginia 22201