Endgame Delivers First Converged Endpoint Protection Platform with Natural Language Understanding; Increases SOC Power in Attack Response Regardless of Skill Level
Endgame AI-powered chatbot Artemis anticipates analyst workflow to accelerate attack detection and response
ARLINGTON, VA – June 14, 2017 – Endgame, the company reshaping endpoint security by delivering a converged endpoint protection platform with zero breach tolerance, today announced new platform features to simplify attack detection, threat hunting, and response. Key upgrades include Artemis™, Endgame’s intelligent chatbot, bolstered with natural language understanding (NLU) to allow users of any skill level to ask simple yet powerful questions and receive definitive answers required to stop targeted attacks before data theft or damage.
According to Gartner, “Analytics-driven, human-augmented security decision support systems will be used to provide the SOC analyst with the context of the recommended action, along with the details behind the verdict and recommended action. An analyst can then initiate the automated response or action. In this way, a human is still involved in the process, but the process itself is highly automated to make effective use of scarce SOC resources.”
Endgame’s natural language understanding (NLU) engine combines machine learning with security domain expertise to identify analyst intent and guide user workflow. As a result, users of any skill level can ask Artemis simple questions and receive definitive answers without learning complex and proprietary syntax of multiple point products.
The analyst using the Endgame platform augmented by Artemis can answer the most pressing concerns from the C-suite to the SOC including:
- Are we being attacked by WannaCry?
- Have we prevented WannaCry everywhere?
- Is WannaCry present on our new ‘UK partner’ network?
- What did it do? How many endpoints?
Additional Updates to the Endgame Platform Include:
- Endgame ThreatFlow™ to close enterprise blind spots by enriching endpoint data with netflow to identify malicious intent such as command-and-control and exfiltration.
- Stop in-memory attacks with enhanced process injection prevention using Endgame MalwareScore™ to prevent malicious module loads.
- Enhanced behavior based macro and exploit prevention stops spear phishing and drive-by downloads, the delivery method for ransomware, malwareless, and in-memory attacks.
- Endgame Arbiter™ elevates the analyst by providing enriched reputation data and automated advanced malware analysis.
Endgame's converged endpoint security platform transforms security programs - their people, processes and technology - with the most powerful endpoint protection and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attackers at scale with a single agent. For more information, visit www.endgame.com and follow us on Twitter @EndgameInc.
 Gartner, Inc., “The Five Characteristics of an Intelligence-Driven Security Operations Center,” by Oliver Rochford and Neil MacDonald, Nov. 2, 2015.