Endgame to Present Advancements in Machine Learning for Attack Detection and User Augmentation
Endgame to showcase how to prevent exploitation of machine learning blind spots by attackers
ARLINGTON, VA – June 13, 2017 – Endgame, the company reshaping endpoint security by delivering a converged endpoint protection platform with zero breach tolerance, today announced it has been awarded speaking spots at a series of prestigious conferences to demonstrate how Endgame’s proprietary machine learning models detect unknown attack behaviors in time to stop damage or loss.
The presentations will also highlight the unique challenges present when building security machine learning models and potential shortfalls the industry can avoid. Endgame will demonstrate how to evade machine learning detection by setting up an AI agent to compete against a malware detector and proactively probe it for blind spots that can be exploited. Presentations will take place at the following conferences:
- Date: June 24th, 2017, 3:00pm ET
- Location: McLean, VA
- Topic: Which Model Came Hot and Fresh Out the Kitchen in our Malware Classifier Bakeoff?
- Presenter: Phil Roth, Senior Data Scientist
- Date: July 12-14, 2017
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Topic: Ask Me Anything: A Conversational Interface to Augment Information Security Workers
- Presenters: Bobby Filar and Rich Seymour, Senior Data Scientists and Matt Park, UX Manager
- Date: July 26 - July 27, 2017
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Topic: Bot vs. Bot for Evading Machine Learning Malware Detection
- Presenter: Hyrum Anderson, Technical Director for Data Science
- Date: October 30 - November 1, 2017
- Location: New York, NY
- Topic: Security + Design * Data Science: A Bot Story
- Presenters: Bobby Filar and Rich Seymour, Senior Data Scientists
Endgame's converged endpoint security platform transforms security programs - their people, processes and technology - with the most powerful endpoint protection and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attackers at scale with a single agent. For more information, visit www.endgame.com and follow us on Twitter @EndgameInc.