Early Prevention. Instant Detection.
Our platform prevents, detects, and responds to advanced attackers without prior threat intelligence.
Endgame Prevent™ stops adversaries at the earliest and all stages of the kill chain, including pre-exploitation, exploit execution, privilege escalation, process injection and credential theft.
Endgame Detect and Respond™ protects enterprises from resident attackers using advanced techniques such as persistence, in-memory fileless attacks, and privilege escalation before damage and loss occurs.
Kill Chain Coverage
Case Study: Endgame Prevents Ransomware
Don't take our word for it. Read our latest case study.View Case Study
IOC Independent Detection
- Pre-exploit prevention (Endgame HA-CFI™) stops adversaries before code execution.
- Signature-less Malware detection (Endgame MalwareScore™) instantly indentifies known and unknown malicious files using machine learning.
- In-Memory attack detection stops attackers from hiding in memory to evade detection, preventing fileless attacks.
- Single stealthy sensor stops advanced threats at the earliest and all stages of the kill chain before damage and loss.
- Signature diversity within and across enterprises prevents malware from fingerprinting and evading Endgame.
- Hardened sensors stop attackers from disabling or tampering with Endgame.
- Precision thread-level suspension ensures complete protection of compromised systems with zero business disruption.
- Response Actions to kill, block processes and remove files cuts remediation from hours to minutes.
- Automated Investigations reduce the hunt from days to seconds with one-click detections of adversary techniques at scale across the network.
- Advanced analytics and automated data collection elevate tier 1 analysts to detect and remediate before loss of critical assets.
See us in action
Schedule a demo of the Endgame EDR platform today.
Proactive and methodical approach to detect and evict never-before-seen threats.
Continuous, Real time detection, triage and response to advanced attacks